For everyone’s safety we are introducing the measures below (keep an eye on our website for updates):-
● Masks are mandatory in our buildings as per government guidelines (subject to changes).
● Pre-bookings only.
● We appreciate that you have heightened concerns regarding hygiene & rest assured that we have introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule, which worked well in the 2020 Season.
● Guests cannot have on-site visitors.
● Limited access to facilities buildings.
● Cooking & fridge facilities are available in the campers kitchen and strictly for the use of tent users.
● Games room will remain closed this Season.
● Playground will remain closed unless otherwise approved by Covid restrictions.
● Managed laundry service.
● Reception facilities available, contactless payments preferred.
● Please restrict to one person per group in reception.
Where the government and NPHET decide to enforce a lockdown, we regret that we must either postpone or refund (in full) any bookings from these locations during this timeframe.
International Travellers Policy
If you are travelling from outside Ireland, please visit the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs website for any restrictions or quarantine requirements that are relevant at your time of travel. If you are from a country that requires quarantine, we will require proof of same on arrival to the campsite. Without proof of quarantine, sadly, we will not be able to facilitate a stay. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your co-operation.