Visit Rosses Point!
ROSSES POINT CARAVAN & CAMPING PARK
With Benbulben in the distance and two safe and gently shelving sandy beaches on your doorstep, Rosses Point is the ideal family site with safe swimming & walking for days!
The County Sligo Golf Club is beside the site while the Yacht Club is just 100m away. Check out the Fish & Bean Seafood Cafe for locally sourced seafood and stunning views.
Just through our back gate you are 20 paces across the road from not one, nor just two, but three golden sandy beaches all set in a Special Area of Conservation. There is plenty of public parking & a recreation area with picnic benches, ice-cream, coffee and burger vans when the Summer sets in.
A five minute walk and you’re in the village of Rosses Point with Harry’s, Austies and the Driftwood to quench your thirst and fill your bellies! The Little Cottage Cafe is a perfect spot for Sunday brunch and your coffee as you like it.
Jude will pop in most Summer mornings in her little café-on-wheels to brew you up a fresh one in the morning with a pastry or some quality home-baked breads. And the ice-cream man likes to pop in when it takes his fancy or the sun comes out…then again, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯…
We look forward to welcoming old friends and visitors and many new faces too.
Both campsites will open from Wed 5 April to Sunday 24 September 2023.
Reception on both campsites is open from 9am to 9pm each day.
● 5 nights minimum stay July & August.
● 3 night minimum stay other months.
● 2 nights minimum stay all season.
All bookings are made online and require a €50 (non-refundable) deposit, with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to arrival. Any bookings made less than 14 days from arrival will be required to pay the full holiday amount at the time of booking.
pET & dog policy
We are a dog-friendly campsite but dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Dog droppings must be gathered and disposed of appropriately. (See note in Terms & Conditions for dog types not permitted).
We hope your stay with us is enjoyable and we kindly ask that you read our Terms and Conditions before your stay to ensure an enjoyable holiday for all at the campsite. By making a booking, you are accepting our full terms and conditions – here.
For everyone’s safety, we are continuing with our COVID-19 cleaning & hygiene measures from the 2021 Season. We ask that people continue to maintain safe distances indoors and to self-isolate and contact us in reception if you develop any symptoms.We will continue to update our approach as per any new Government and HSE public safety advice.
Rosses Point & Strandhill Caravan & Camping Parks
- All visiting guests must check-in at reception first.
- No littering. Please keep the campsite tidy & use the bins provided.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead & cleaned up after. See T’s & C’s.
- Strictly no noise after midnight. Quiet times: 11pm – 7am.
- No ball playing on any area of the campsite.
- No campfires or fires of any sort allowed.
- BBQs may be used but must be kept off the ground.
- Recycling. Please separate & dispose of rubbish responsibly.
- Please respect the beaches, local environment & communities.
- Check-out time is 12pm, mid-day.
Sligo Tourist Development Association.
Map of Rosses Point with Pitch Numbers